- spending time with customers, giving them individual advice to help them choose products
-understanding and recommending products which will suit the customer’s lifestyle, skin type, face shape, colouring and age
- keeping up to date with new ranges of products, fragrances, colour ranges and product promotions
- giving customers a facial or a ‘make over’.
- monitoring stock levels and sales, and re-ordering when necessary, usually using a computer
- keeping customer records to create a more personalised service
wrapping purchases and taking cash, cheques or credit cards as payment.
- Preferable with Make Up & Beauty knowledge and experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Working Hours: 9 hours inclusive 1 hour break
- Salary: RM 3,000