- Provide operation & maintenance advice, technical and facility audit for commercial
(office and shopping mall) & residential properties.
- Provide resolution on any technical issues that arise for existing properties.
- Review and advise on design and technical specifications, contracts and cost quotations for new and existing properties.
- Constantly review and propose new & cost effective technologies that could value add to new and existing properties.
- Attend tender interviews, client & consultant meetings, site survey & inspection, project meetings, and technical meetings with M&E consultant.
- Perform technical audit and inspection on new & on-going projects.
- Provide assistance and guidance on technical and operational matters for the facility team in existing properties.
- Ensure that testing & commissioning of the systems are conducted properly by both the consultants and contractors.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in a related field.
- At least 5 years' related working experience in the property industry.
- Knowledgeable and experience in management of strata title of mixed development.
- Knowledgeable in the design, installation, operation, maintenance and integration of fire alarm system, building automation system, public address, SMAlV/MAlV, CClV, SCADA, car park, intercom, structured cabling, security alarm and card access system.
- Profound and updated knowledge and experience on TCP/JP networks, protocols, configuration, installation, integration and latest technology in the market.
- Knowledgeable in project and facility management, testing & commissioning of ELV
system, operations and engineering best practices.
- Experience in building automation and control system is an added advantage.
- Excellent management and leadership skills with proven track records.